current job opportunities
We are constantly on the lookout for highly-competent minds and experienced consultants for our highly qualified team. We offer new, exciting tasks and interesting technical and business challenges, not to mention an attractive salary. At M-Invent you will find a dynamic and innovative environment, a pleasant working atmosphere, as well as professional processes and procedures. We accompany you in developing your career within our expanding company.
Groovy, Grails, Java – Developer/Programmer (m/f)
For the programming of various web applications, we are looking for a person with expertise in Java and Grails as an addition to our team. The responsibilities include:
- Programming based on Groovy / Grails and Java
- Design, architecture and design of independent software modules
- Coordination with product managers and designers regarding the requirements
- Specification and implementation of (automated) testing
- Qualifications in the field of computer science or equivalent technical training
- Project experience developing web applications based on Java (or Groovy/(Grails)
- Groovy and Grails
- Java EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Database design and SQL
- Software patterns, software architectures, UML
- Testing tools like JUnit, TestNG, WebDriver
- Agile process models such as Scrum
- Good design and abstraction
- Communication skills, responsibility, reliability, independence
- Fluent German, good command of spoken and written english
PHP Developer (m/f)
We are looking for staff with very detailed knowledge and skills in PHP development and CakePHP experience to support us in portal projects.
- Good know-how in object-oriented planning in PHP5
- Awareness of common programming practices and patterns (ORM, MVC)
- Detailed knowledge of (X)HTML Markup and CSS
- (optional) Experience working with PHP Frameworks (ZF, Symphony, CakePHP)
- Familiarity with LAMP systems
- Experience working with Code Versioning (SVN)
- Diligent and independent work
- Enjoyment of new technologies and challenges
Java EE Developer (m/f)
As a Java EE developer you will advise clients on planning and creating complex, business-critical applications and systems on a J2EE basis and to assist in implementing them.
- Experience in designing, creating and testing complex applications in a Java EE environment, e.g. including JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, SOA/Web Services, XML etc. and familiarity with Application Servers such as Oracle Application Server and Jboss.
- Ideally you should also have experience in programming relational databases (preferably Oracle)
When you enjoy bringing your projects to a successful conclusion through your dedication and team skills, making good use of your expertise and personal commitment, then you are well suited to our company.
If interested please send completed application documents including your CV, stating